entering a crowded category and standing out.
Chefwave started off with no brand recogniton entering in a saturated marketplace. They had products that needed memorable branding. My job was to direct the brand forward through conscious design processes. Taking a modern approach to the category and created sleek simple packaging and designs, helping them launch successfully on Amazon’s marketplace.
From the outset, we added large blocks of blacks to chefwaves packaging. By-product images usually reserved to the back were added to the front to emphasize quality and beautiful results.
Branding & Art Direction
I was tasked to create cohesive style guide for in-house and external use for all marketing assets.
- Art Direction & Branding: Krystal Flores
- Packaging Design: Krystal Flores
- 3D Design: Krystal Flores
- Photography & Styling: Jonathan Carillo, Krystal Flores, & Jen Velazquez
- Brand Strategy: Jonathan Roger
- Web & Graphic Design: Krystal Flores
- Copy & Technical Writer: Harry Painter
- Marketing Director: Dev Paltiel
- Logo Design: Yossi Belkin